In today’s era, almost everyone wants to get information related to blockchain and want to learn it. Especially people who have a lot of interest in computer science, they want to know how to become a blockchain engineer because they know that the demand for blockchain technology is going to increase very much in the coming time.
So, if you are thinking about how to become a Blockchain Engineer in 2022, then in today’s article we will tell you some important information related to Block Chain Engineer so that you can understand everything related to Blockchain Engineer.
What is Blockchain Technology?
Blockchain is a software technology which helps us to track and keep records of all transactions in any kind of business network. Apart from this, blockchain technology also provides the facility to track any asset of the business. These assets of the business can be both tangible or intangible assets. Whatever sectors are working in today’s time through Blockchain technology, it helps them to track their business and the risk is also less in it.
Apart from the financial sector and cryptocurrency sector, other sectors are also using blockchain technology to solve their problems and it is being used by almost all the sectors.
- Banking & Financial Sectors
- Real Estate
- Stocks Trading
- Retails and Consumer Goods
What are the career opportunities in Blockchain?
If you learn Blockchain technology then many career opportunities come in front of you such as :-
- Blockchain Engineer
- Blockchain Developer
- Blockchain Expert
- Blockchain Architect
- Project Manager
- UX Designer
- Blockchain Legal Consultant
The demand for blockchain engineer is almost all over the world and the name of blockchain engineer is included in the list of highest paid, so this can be the best career option for you.
What are the Roles and Responsibilities of Blockchain Engineer?
A blockchain engineer is responsible for building the architecture and security of blockchain technology and systems. Simply put, Block Chain Engineer lays the foundation of Block Chain system through which any business can prove to be able to grow. A Blockchain Engineer Helps to Blockchain developer to complete their task. Some of the Blockchain Engineer responsibilities are-:
- The Primary work of a Blockchain Engineer is to ensure that all the Blockchain systems designed by them are working in a safe and efficient manner, and for this they can take the help of his different stakeholders.
- A Blockchain Engineer assembles and research high quality materials for any Blockchain technology or Blockchain project.
- A blockchain engineer designs and develops any number of applications using blockchain technology and systems.
- Blockchain Engineer Trouble Shooting and Testing Designed Application via Blockchain Protocol.
- Blockchain Engineer also maintains front end applications and back-end applications created by blockchain technology
- Evaluating blockchain applications is also the job of a blockchain engineer.
Working together and leading the team, preparing documents for all projects and creating a good solution is Working together and leading the team, preparing documents for all projects and creating a good solution for blockchain technology also comes under the Roles and Responsibilities of a Block Chain Engineer.
How to Become a Blockchain Engineer?
Now we know who are blockchain engineers and what are their responsibilities. Now the question arises that how to become a Blockchain engineer and from where to start it. To become a blockchain engineer, we need to have some basic skills then only we can become a professional blockchain engineer. So let us understand in detail what is needed to become a Blockchain Engineer-:
- Students must have passed class 12th from science stream and must ensure that they have 70% to 80% marks in class 12th.
- Must have completed Bachelor’s Degree or Diploma in Computer Science.
- After doing diploma one will have to acquire knowledge related to Blockchain and about some Blockchain technical parameters.
- Before learning Blockchain technology you must first learn cryptography skills as it is necessary to maintain the security and versatility of Blockchain system.
- Learn Web development skills.
- Become an expert in programming languages like – C++, Java, Python etc.
- Certified in Blockchain Expert and get Certificate of Blockchain Engineer.
At last, I would like to say that if you want to become a Blockchain Engineer, then you should acquire as much computer science and coding related knowledge as possible. Also, you learn all kinds of technical terms related to Blockchain and build your skills in Blockchain Technology.
Skills Required for Blockchain Engineer
- Proficiency in Programming language
- Computer networking
- Data analysis
- Problem solving skills
- Analytical Skills
- Practical Knowledge of Open-source Project
- Knowledge of Standard algorithm and Data Structure
What is Salary of Blockchain Engineer?
After knowing how to become a blockchain engineer after BCA, now we need to know what is the salary of a blockchain engineer. The salary of a Blockchain Engineer can be around ₹ 5 Lakh per annum. If you are a fresher than your average salary is up to 5 lakh and if you are a professional blockchain engineer then your salary increases even more.
If you want to become a Blockchain Engineer, then not only its salary but also its growth must be seen, as there is a demand for Blockchain Engineer all over the world, so you can get jobs related to this in both India and Abroad.
Apart from this, you can also do work from home or work from anywhere by becoming a blockchain engineer, for this it is not necessary that you only go to the office and do the job. Along with this, it is a technology whose demand will increase even more in the coming times, so making a career in blockchain engineering can be a good decision.
In today’s article, we told you how to become a Blockchain Engineer in India? as well as we also provided you all the information related to becoming a Blockchain Engineer, by following which you can go on the path of becoming a Blockchain Engineer.