Hello Student, In this Post we are Discuss about New Education Policy 2022, Some education system make students focus on certain subjects at the age of 15 and this is how this Step affects the Student Potential to learn more new skill and Knowledge For their intellectual Growth. Now First Tell us understand how this New Education Policy help our child in their Mental Growth. In the Indian Education System this new Structure of Planing of Education for an Student is One of the Major Change in the Whole System of our Outdated Education Procedure
According to this New Policy our Education system Change from 10+2 Structure in to 5+3+3+4 Structure. Simple Words the Board Exam which is taken at 10 Class will be Cancelled and The Process of choicing the stream after class 10th. Let us Understand this in Simple Form
New Education System
Fundamental 3+2 year
Now Lets understand Whats class and Education will be given according to this Structure at Different Ages and Categories. In Every Level their is different Education and Learning will be provided to Student and As well as Exam System is also Changed so that in the Lower age their no Exam pressure on child.
- In Fundamental Child get Admission in Play school and then proceed Future upper classes like JrKG, SrKG, Class-1 and after this Student go to Class-2. Their is No Exam in this Stage.
- Preparatory Consist of 3 classes, which are As Follow Class-3, Class-4, Class-5. At this stage Focus on Activities and Study. Exams are Taken in this Stage and Studies will be doing in Regional Language Mostly
- Middle Stage Class -6, Class-7, Class-8 are Consist and in this Stage Student get Start learning Coding, Vocational Course as well as Indian Languages.
- In Secondary Stage All Exams are Taken in Semester wise Form. At this Stage Students have freedom to chose an Subject or Any Combination of Subject. In this Stage the Board Exam are take only in 12th class no board exam will be taken at Class 10th.
- Focus on Skill Development
- New and Updated Education Planing For Proper Growth
- Good Mental Preparation Priority
- Not Study For Marks Study to get Knowledge and Learn Something New
- Innovation and Development
- Proper Mindset Development
Read More : Click Me